FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS COLOR GUIDE krāsu palete
Featuring 315 NEW inspiring on-trend colors.
The Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) Color Guide puts 2,625 market relevant colors in the palm of your hand! Displayed in two portable, color-on-paper fan decks, and arranged by color family for optimum viewing, the FHI Color Guide is the perfect on-the-go tool for color inspiration and communication. A companion to our FHI cotton formats, the FHI Color Guide facilitates cross material coordination and enhanced color accuracy when working between soft textile materials and product surfaces featuring paint or pigment – such as leather, ceramic or metal. Whether in the office, at home, or on the go, this is the tool for you.
- All 2,625 Fashion, Home + Interiors colors displayed by color family for optimum viewing.
- Set of two portable color-on-paper fan decks, offering easy color reference wherever you go.
- Facilitates color coordination and accuracy between soft and hard surface materials.
- All colors formulated with an eco-friendly pigment coating.
- Portable fan deck in a two-volume set
- Features seven Fashion, Home + Interiors Colors per page
- The TPG (Textile Paper – Green) suffix indicates a lead- and chromium-free formulation of our TPX lacquer coatings, for a safer, environmentally friendly product
- 2,625 FHI colors, including the latest 315 market-driven, trend-relevant colors
- All FHI TPG Colors for hard surfaces match back to our FHI Textile Cotton System Colors for textiles and soft goods
- Improved chromatic layout organizes all 2,625 FHI Colors by color family
- Each color displayed with its corresponding number and name
- Use for hard home, ceramics, textiles, apparel, paint, cosmetics, fashion accessories, and leather goods
- Use for color inspiration, specification, and production at the office, lab, or on the go
- View color on both hard and soft surfaces, allowing for a versatile design process
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally
- Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).